Travel Permission Form
Host families and students must complete this required form for any travel meeting the below requirements. When you have travel plans, submit your travel requests using the form below.
This form is required for all students participating in the following scenarios:
- ALL International Travel (including Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and all cruises)
- Non-international Travel (if any of the following apply)
- Travel with host parents that will result in missing more than 2 days of school
- Travel with anyone that will cost the student more than $200
- Travel with someone other than the host parents
- Travel by mode other than riding in a vehicle with the host family
This form must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to travel dates within the country, 4 weeks for international travel.
Once your travel is approved, please submit any plane/train/cruise ticket information if applicable. Please do not purchase tickets prior to approval.
If travel is with someone other than the host parents, BFF MUST complete criminal background and reference checks. Chaperones must send their full name and best contact information to email@example.com. Please also allow an extra week for approval to complete these steps. (3 weeks for domestic, 5 weeks for international)
**STUDENTS MAY NOT TRAVEL WITH A CHAPERONE UNDER THE AGE OF 25**